Top 5 Best BSC Portfolio Trackers
The BSC chain is a massively popular DeFi chain and many users have been looking for a way to have an easier time keeping track of their on-chain profits and losses. So here are the 5 best BSC portfolio trackers.
Boss Track is one of the newest, yet simplest to use BSC portfolio tracker which was launched in 2022 it was made with the idea of making tracking the performance assets on BSC and other chains in an easy to use dashboard. Simplicity is what makes this portfolio tracker one of the best.
- No permission required from your web3 wallet
- Track multiple chains in one dash board including BSC, Ethereum, Polygon and more.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Non-custodial, meaning less chance of user risk
- Real time price updates of your assets and overall wallet
- Breakdown of multiple assets across different chains
- Interface is focused on exclusively tracking web3 wallets
- Track multiple wallets
- Quick to set up
- Lack of compatibility with NFTs for now
Zerion was made in 2016, it is a web3 social wallet platform and portfolio tracking dApp. Offering a support for a variety of chains
- Compatible with 10+ networks
- Follow ENS handles and NFT collection
- Live price updates
- Not as compatible with chains outside of the Ethereum
Coinstats is one of the most popular trackers in the web3 space, with a large amount of users, Coinstats has tracked many users in the cryptocurrency space with over 1 million connected wallets.
- Desktop and mobile compatibility
- Crypto news from over 40 sources in one location
- Good for large portfolios
- It costs money, requiring a monthly subscription of $9.99
Delta is a multi asset tracker, meaning it tracks assets outside of cryptocurrency to stocks, ETFs and mutual funds. It is more tailored for the general investor, not specifically for DeFi or web3.
- Combines stock price tracking with cryptocurrency tracking
- Supports most major crypto coins
- Possible to set up multiple portfolios
- Delta PRO costs $8.99 per month
- Not entirely focused on web3
Debank was founded in 2018 and was designed around tracking on-chain assets. Allowing users to track an impressive amount of protocols and chains, up to 34 chains including Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Fantom and more.
- Large amount of compatibility with chains
- Data and analytics from decentralized exchanges
- Long and established reputation
Interface may be confusing to newcomers