Join the EggPlant Community
What is Eggplant
Throughout the pandemic, global economies surged money printing to levels never seen before. Moreover, centralized exchanges and media sources collaborated to manipulate markets and filter you out of trading.
Seeing the inherent issues in conventional financial institutions, centralized markets, and governments, Eggplant plans to stay true to the mission of crypto. It aims to be the next step for cryptocurrencies.
Inspired by PancakeSwap, the Eggplant is an upcoming deflationary and Decentralized exchange established on the Binance Smart Chain. Following the emergence of cryptocurrencies over the last year, the Eggplant exchange aspires to introduce swaps, high APR liquidity pools, Hodling rewards, among others.
How is Eggplant Different from other Tokens?
With almost 10,000 unique cryptocurrencies listed on the market, there’s an abundance of projects. Given the increasing saturation of the market, smart chains have been spammed with millions of redundant tokens.
Many of these tokens aren’t secure, fail to provide utility, and have no promise. However, many people quickly invest in these tokens to surge the price and capitalize on the opportunity.
In reality, many of these redundant tokens have no concrete plan to thrive in the crypto space; their success is based on short-term hype. Successful projects such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Cardano, and Polkadot have surged and held their price because these projects provide a lot of value to the crypto ecosystem.
Similarly, we at Eggplant have gone the unconventional route by not holding any ICOs or whitelists, which would attract unnecessary pumps and dumps. Our team behind the Eggplant exchange opted for a fair launch. We aim to take small steps without advocating major shilling and pump fests. We strongly believe in keeping our growth organic and robust.
We believe our utility will be our strength. Noting larger platforms like Robinhood pulling the rug from millions of investors in times of high volatility has motivated us to provide a viable, trustworthy, and sustainable solution.
The Eggplant exchange is a highly decentralized exchange established on top of a robust community that vows not to pull the rug in times of peril.
Eggplant ($EGGPLANT) is the native token of our platform. Eggplant features a unique deflationary design that exponentially decreases the total supply with every transaction made. The tokenomics of the project is relatively simple.
Being a decentralized project, Eggplant is powered by its robust community and volunteers. The Eggplant project has no founder or development wallets; however, 7.5% of the tokens are reserved for financing the marketing and developmental aspects of the project.
The Eggplant project plans to start with a 100 Trillion total token supply; however, 50% of the tokens will be burned indefinitely, leaving about 50 Trillion tokens for the open market. As mentioned, 7.5% of the total supply is reserved for marketing and development. We will list 42.5% Of the total supply in PancakeSwap’s liquidity pool.
Additionally, to mitigate instances of market manipulation, we’ve set a 1% max transaction amount to avoid large transactions, and potential rug pulls.
For a more detailed Tokenomics, you can refer to the information below:
- Token ticker: $EGGPLANT
- Contract address: 0x1583fFE1720027500ba6b284B1b1e9755d43e479
- Total Supply: 100,000,000,000,000
- Token Burn: 50,000,000,000,000 (increasing from tx fees)
- Marketing/Development: 7,500,000,000,000
- PancakeSwap Liquidity Pool: 42,500,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 50,000,000,000,000 (decreasing from tx fees)
- There is a 4.5% transaction fee which is distributed as follows:
- — 2% is redistributed to all holders
- — 2% is added to PancakeSwap’s Liquidity Pool
- — 0.5% is sent to the burn address, meaning these are out of circulation forever, thus increasing the initial 50% burned amount.
The Eggplant project is currently planning to roll out its native token in the second quarter of this year. Fortunately, our project has successfully been listed on Coingecko and PancakeSwap. We plan to get verified by BscScan and run our social media marketing campaign on different platforms. Moreover, we’re actively looking to expand our team and finally launch our Eggplant decentralized exchange, Liquidity pools, and staking feature at the end of this Quarter.
For more details, take a look at our Road Map below.
– Eggplant token creation
– List on PancakeSwap (live on pancake swap)
– Get listed on Coingecko (already listed)
– Get verified on BscScan
– Start social media marketing campaign
– Team expansion
– Launch Eggplant DEX
– Launch Liquidity pools
– Launch staking feature to reward holders
– Exchange listing
– List on CoinMarketCap
– Continued viral marketing campaigns
– Potential partnership announcements
– Launch of Synthetic assets trading via Band Protocol
– Community building
– Implement extra unique features for users
– Lifestyle brand creation
Learn more here:
- Website: https://www.eggplantcrypto.com/
- Whitepaper: https://www.eggplantcrypto.com/documents/Whitepaper-Compressed.pdf
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eggplantdex
- Telegram: https://t.me/EggplantCrypto
- GitHub: https://github.com/EggplantCrypto/