Top 4 Crypto Wallet Apps in 2021
The trend of making money online is hitting its maximum potential in 2021. Thanks to top-notch cryptocurrencies that have produced multimillionaires overnight. Do you wonder how it could be accomplished? It just takes the right strategy adopted at the right time by investing in the perfect crypto wallet. The internet market is loaded with fluff and it is hard to spot the right platform to invest in. This write-up focuses on your pain points in this regard and by the end of this article, you would be able to make a decision that converts faster.
Here’s the gateway to accessing the Four most attention-worthy crypto wallet apps that are showing the best performance in the market and are user-friendly and affordable for everyone.
On the top of our list of crypto wallet apps, we would like to place payperless due to its luxury-grade service options, user-friendly approach, and reliability. Payperless is a crypto mobile wallet to help manage and exchange your crypto balance simultaneously without any hassle.
How to get started with Payperless
If you are concerned regarding how to get started with the crypto wallet app, Payperless offers the most effective solution. You just have to follow a few simple steps and you are good to go:
- Register your account on Payperless using your phone number.
- Deposit any cryptocurrency balance to the wallet by any means, be it master card, local bank account, or crypto exchange.
- Use your balance to make instant payments around the globe
Pros of Payperless App
Here are some most significant benefits of payperless app that any user would love. Review all of them and you will know why this app hits the 1st position and stands out from the market.
- Install Easily: You can install this app both from the App Store and Google Playstore.
- Simple user interface: It is easy to understand by everyone. It even facilitates beginners who are not well-versed with the algorithms of the crypto world.
- Convenient for regular users: Crypto traders who have to engage in buying, selling, and sharing crypto in their day-to-day life, payperless has been proven as the most appropriate app.
- Simple Sign-in process: No prolonged and multi-step process of registration is required to get started with this app. The user is supposed to sign up using the phone number and he is good to go.
- To keep your funds secure, there are no third parties involved. End-to-end encryption keeps your credentials and balances safe.
- Free Transactions: This is the best thing for a crypto holder because you need to save bucks whether you are a student, entrepreneur, or employee.
- No hidden charges: Payperless does not rip you off your money by including additional taxes. In this way, your crypto wallet maintains the same balance.
- One-tap game: Being a user of Payperless, you are just one tap away from sending and receiving payments, that too in your hands.
- 5 star overall rating: The satisfying testimonials, reviews, and overall rating of the payperless app are enough to voice its ranking in the market.
Have you got inspired by the unlimited offerings of the app? Install payperless now and continue your superfast and risk-free journey of crypto trading.
2) Exodus Wallet
Exodus is an exclusively designed app that serves as your crypto wallet.
Merits of using Exodus
We are here to mention a few good reasons that make Exodus a go-to app when it comes to storing, trading, or exchanging your cryptocurrency. These are given below as:
- The app is secure and professionally maintains your privacy.
- Faster transactions supported by Exodus make your life easy by saving your time and energy.
- Interest rates and rewards are the add-ons you are going to enjoy while choosing Exodus as your crypto wallet.
- Here is a Dark mode provided inside the app that you might adore.
Demerits of using Exodus in 2021
Although the pros of Exodus are incredible, the cons might be pathetic for you.
- The app favors BTC trading to an extent that it frequently shows a notification of zero Bitcoin, in case if you choose to store another cryptocurrency.
- You can not use DAPPS in the wallet
- This app favors the rich in terms of money and taxes involved. If you’re a mediocre person, it might not be a suitable option for you.
We have provided both the pros and cons of Exodus. If you are interested in installing Exodus, use this link.
3) BRD Bitcoin Wallet
BRD Bitcoin Wallet is a useful app that stands 3rd on our list while ranking the most popular crypto wallets. As the name implies, it is mainly focused on Bitcoin, its trade, and exchange. While it also supports other cryptocurrencies like ETH.
You can utilize crypto balance to purchase anything anywhere in the world and at any time.
Why use BRD Bitcoin Wallet?
Here is a list of benefits that are associated with this app and you will love to review them. If they please you, you can install Brd straight away.
- The app is friendly for beginners with a simple user interface.
- You can buy BTC, Ethereum, and DAI using any currency for payment.
- The user can trade multiple currencies as per his feasibility.
- Secure password locks are supported on the app for added safety.
- Great customer care services help to regulate the system by vanishing all the problems any user faces.
Cons of BRD Wallet
Where there are pros, there are cons too. The same is the case with the BRD wallet. Have a look at these demerits and if you find anything that won’t suit you, you can choose from the rest given in this writeup.
- Sync issue – the funds might disappear which might prove horrible.
- No facility has been provided regarding backing up your information.
- Slow transactions cause you to waste your time and energy.
4) Zengo crypto Wallet
With 4.2 stars overall rating, Zengo is on the 4th on our list of top best crypto wallet apps in 2021. Here you can buy, sell, and exchange cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can also boost your funds utilizing their referral program.
Pros and Cons of the Zengo app
Zengo is a mobile-friendly app with a beautiful interface that is easy to navigate. The best part is, you can deposit various types of cryptocurrencies in your wallets such as BTC or ETH and many more. Their customer care service is efficient and responsive. The users face issues and report them and get their problems solved in a short while. If it is what satisfies your dream of using an app as a crypto wallet, install Zengo here and you are good to go.
One of the disadvantages is that most of the users have complained about is its minimum range. It demands from you to deposit a minimum of 100$ in the wallet, which might not work for everyone. You get 30 seconds in order to complete the email verification process. The app sometimes shows errors and the user has to exit it and then open it all over again. Overall, the app is good, secure, and allows you to save your data on the server.
After providing far-fetched details of each crypto wallet app, we leave it up to you which one you would like better. However, our take on this topic would be in the favor of Payperless as it doesn’t have any cons apparently (as of today).